The tree in Rockefeller Center is lit, there are ice skaters in Bryant Park, and I’m feeling a little extra magic in the air. The holidays are here! With the holidays come the puzzle of what to get for all the loved ones on your list. I put together a Gift Guide of some of my favorite things that will help you find the perfect gifts for the women you need to buy for this year. Happy Shopping!
1. Give her style with this Isabel Marant bracelet! She can add it to a stack of bracelets (like I wear) or wear it alone as a great accent to any look.
2. Give her glamour in a Croc Clutch from Edition 01! I love these for anything from a quick dash down the street to a special event. Edition 01 has a lot of great gifts too – browse their site for scarves, jewelry, leggings and much more!
3. Give her sunshine with some new shades from Oliver Peoples and she’ll be chic outside all year round!
4. Give her gorgeous with FarmHouse Fresh Goods Splendid Dirt mud mask with organic pumpkin in a particularly pie craving-inducing, creamy formula. Pumpkin is perfect for the season, plus it’s a natural exfoliant, and it smells like heaven!
5. For the little girl on your list! Give her adventure with the latest installment in The Super Adventures of Sophie and the City: Grand Central Escapades.
6. Give her sparkle with this bracelet from Raquel Garcia Design! It’s kind of a grown-up friendship bracelet – I love this for all the friends on your list!
7. Give her fun with new Topshop leggings! They have tons of leggings in fun prints, perfect for dance class or running around the city.
8. Give her strength with Tracy Anderson Method DVDs! I like the Dance Cardio program but you can also choose from Mini-Trampoline, Post-Pregnancy (for new moms!), The Pregnancy Project (for moms to be!), and Tracy’s famous Metamorphosis.
9. Give her elegance with a necklace from Bianca Pratt Jewelry.
10. Give her calm with the Glass kettle teapot from Liebal. A special feature is the teapot’s transparency that grants a visual experience of the tea and stimulates the senses of sight, touch and smell alike. So many other treasures to shop on this site too! Look through their chic and affordable home accessories for tons of gift ideas!
11. Give her comfort with Kings of Cole‘s zip-up boyfriend hoodie – one of my favorite finds this year!
12. Give her color with these limited edition nail polishes from Butter London exclusively for GOOP.
13. Give her continued brightness with a flower subscription from H. Bloom. Keep her home or office glowing throughout the year with their incredible flower designs!
14. Give her luxury with Alexander Wang’s leather iPad case with gold hardware! I saw these in the store and just swooned. She’ll love toting her iPad around in this luxe case!
Enjoy December and remember what the season’s all about – not the gifts but the sharing of love!