I was invited to view the new One Thousand Museum, located in Downtown Miami, is Hadid’s first, only, and final residential skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere last week.
One Thousand Museum delivers elevated Luxury Living with 10 minutes away from Miami Beach. I am truly excited for this project as it’s in an exicting neighborhood, 10 minutes from Miami Beach, and has an elevated comfort level and luxury for buyers seeking to leave NYC for not only the weather but also to save money on taxes.
Located at 1000 Biscayne Boulevard on a coveted property overlooking Museum Park and Biscayne Bay, One Thousand Museum will be Zaha Hadid’s first residential skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere. Rising to more than 60 stories, it will be comprised solely of half- and full-floor residences, duplex townhomes, and a single duplex penthouse. Museum Park (formerly known as Bicentennial Park), the future home of the Peréz Art Museum Miami and the Frost Museum of Science, is rapidly becoming one of Miami’s most prestigious cultural destinations.
One Thousand Museum by Zaha Hadid, Miami’s most prestigious new residential tower, blurs the lines between art & architecture.
Limited collection of museum-quality homes offering an unprecedented level of service and amenities. This half-floor residence features a flow-thru floor plan with unobstructed Biscayne Bay and Atlantic
Ocean views, 4 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, including an exquisite master suite, great room, family room, and service quarters. Smart home technology and custom closets and flooring.
One Thousand Museum will offer iconic architecture, unprecedented amenities, stunning skyline and ocean views, and close proximity to Miami’s finest museums and performing arts institutions.
• Private rooftop helipad
• Sunrise and sunset pools located on the 8th floor
• Two levels of additional amenities on 60th and 61st floor with indoor Aquatic Center and private event space
• Indoor recreation deck & sun deck on the 60th floor
• Sky lounge
• Scenic glass elevator
• Secure on-site parking
• Full service spa & fitness center
• On-site security personnel
• Valet parking
• Architecture and amenity spaces designed by Zaha Hadid
• Landscape architecture by Enzo Enea
• Museum-quality interior and exterior illumination
• Amenity space scenting crafted by 12.29 olfactory consultants
• Functionally combined security and technology program
• 83 Estate size, Half, Full Floor and Duplex Residences
• Half floor residences from 4,600 to 4,755 sq. ft with 10′ ceilings
• Full floor residences from 9,900 + sq. ft with 12′ ceilings
• Multiple oversized balconies
• Ceiling heights from 10-20 feet
• Floor-to-ceiling window walls
• Customized Kreon illumination designed by Uli Petzold
• Central home automation by Crestron
• Three to four parking spaces per unit
• Custom designer kitchens by Gatto Cucine with Gaggenau and Sub Zero appliances
Contact me for a first look and pricing!
Courtesy of corcoran.com and Marketed in New York courtesy of the listing agent ONE Sotheby’s Realty